Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on all orders over $100!
Spend over $100 and automatically get free shipping at checkout!
For orders above $100 you automatically get free shipping at checkout.
For orders under $100, shipping to the UK is £4.4, to EU countries €4.40 to Germany €3.90 and to countries outside of the EU $4.9.
All of the products you order are handmade in Germany and therefore also shipped from Germany. The production time for jewelry is ten working days, personalized items take twelve days.* If you order a phone case this will only be three days. Is the product you ordered in stock? Then it takes us two business days to send it on its way to you. Once your order has been packaged and is ready to be sent out, the shipping time will depend on what country we are shipping it to. We have a PDF with all the information you need. Our distribution partners for shipments are DHL and Deutsche Post. Please keep in mind that during public holidays and peak season, there might be additional shipping time added to your order which you will be informed about when ordering. Stilnest Studio has no influence over the shipping process. Once your order has been dispatched we will send you your tracking number so you can see exactly what the status of your new must-have item is.
For more info please visit: Shipping times per country
*For all Tarot jewelry items from the Fortune Teller collection: Due to the special production steps involved in these pieces, production takes 14-15 working days.
Please note that we can't ship to Army addresses. Our shipping carrier, unfortunately, doesn't provide tracking for that. Therefore, we kindly ask you to choose an alternative address!
Cancellation & Return Policy.
Cancellation of your order is possible unless the order has already been dispatched. Inform us of your intent to cancel by emailing email@example.com stating your order number. We are unable to accept cancellations of personalized jewelry, for example, jewelry that has been engraved.
Notice of cancellation
(1) You have the right to return your purchase for any reason in unworn and original condition within 14 days for a full refund. We are unable to accept returns of personalised jewellery, for example jewellery that has been engraved. The withdrawal period begins when you received the products. In order to execute your right to cancel the contract you have to send us (Spontaneous Order GmbH, Reichenberger Straße 124, 10999 Berlin, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org) a distinct statement (postal letter or email) that you want to execute your right of revocation. Please note that this is not the return address for your order. You can use the attached sample statement. In order to ensure the withdrawal period, you have to send the revocation statement before the withdrawal period expires.
(2) Consequences of revocation. Returns are processed within 14 days after return receipt. We provide a return shipping label for German and Austrian customers. We recommend international customers using a trackable and insured shipping method as we cannot be held responsible for any items lost in transit. The refund time frame depends on the payment method and processing time between payment providers. Refunds are processed onto the same Credit Card or Paypal account used for purchase. If your purchase was made via a Gift Card, you will get new credit.
You have the right to return your purchase for any reason, with the condition that they are unworn and in original condition, within 14 days for a full refund. We are unable to accept returns of personalized jewelry, for example, jewelry that has been engraved.
- Inform us of your return request by emailing email@example.com stating your order number to get the return address.
- Use the original packaging or place the items with care in any other solid cardboard box.
- Complete the returns form and include it inside the box.
- Tape the box closed securely.
- On request, we provide a return shipping label for German and Austrian customers.
- We recommend international customers to use a trackable and insured shipping method as we cannot be held responsible for any items lost in transit.
- We do not cover international shipping costs.
Returns are processed within 14 days after the return receipt. The refund time depends on the payment method and processing time between payment providers. Refunds are processed onto the same Credit Card or Paypal account used for purchase. If your purchase was made via a gift card, you will get new credit.
If you ordered the wrong size, color or item, please follow the return instructions and place a new order. Any discounts used for the returned order can be applied onto your next order, provided that it contains the same item.
We are very sorry if you received a wrong order. Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and stating the issue. Please also send us a picture of your wrong order and invoice for assessment.
Faulty item & Replacement
If you believe that you have received a faulty item (e.g. open eyelet, missing lettering, processing mistake), contact us by emailing email@example.com quoting your order number and stating the issue.
Please also send us a picture of your faulty item for assessment.
Our products are made to order in the highest quality and we will warranty everything against manufacturing faults within two years of the purchase date. It is based on our assessment on a case-by-case basis if your damage was caused by a manufacturing fault or mishandling. Any item purchased outside of the two years warranty period will be charged for repairs. We will let you know the cost before proceeding.
We will repair any manufacturing fault at no cost within two years of the original purchasing date.
Manufacturing faults do not include:
- Normal wear and tear
- Mishandling (accidents, scratching by knockin against surfaces, aging, natural tarnishing)
- Scratches due to normal wear and tear or mishandling
- Rings that have bent out of shape
- Broken chains due to pulling
- Chipped, cracked or broken gemstones
- Discoloration due to contact with water, chemicals or wrong storage (please see our care instructions to avoid this)
Manufacturing faults do include:
- Loose or lost Swarovski stones and gemstones
- Open eyelets
- Missing lettering
- Processing mistakes (notify us immediately after order receipt)
Send us your repair request by
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quoting your order number
- Stating the issue
- Sending us a picture of your faulty item for assessment of the damage
- Making sure the picture shows the complete item and the damage zoomed in, in high resolution.
Please note that repairs can take up to four weeks to be returned to the customer.
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal so that you can securely order your new product knowing that you are protected when you purchase.