Stilnest is a registered Brand of the Spontaneous Order GmbH.
Responsible for the content of this web page is the Spontaneous Order GmbH
Reichenberger Straße 124, 10999 Berlin
HRB 161054 B, District Court Charlottenburg
USt-IdNr. (VAT): DE 283826487
Managing Director: Tim Bibow.
We take care to issue the content thoroughly and to update regularly. Nonetheless this is no warrant for the validity, integrity, currentness or availability of this information.
We reserve the right to change the content, product information and offers at any time.
Liability for links to third parties
Our web page contains links to third parties (hyperlinks), we are not liable for the content displayed on these external pages.
The work and texts on this page are protected by copyright law as by other industrial property rights. The duplication or any type of re-use, commercial or not, of this content is not allowed.
Global Terms & Conditions
Last Update: 04.10.2016
§1 Applicability and supplier
(1) The general terms and conditions (subsequently called GTC) apply to all users of stilnest.com (a brand of the spontaneous order LLC - subsequently called Spontaneous Order) and govern the contractual relationship between Spontaneous Order and its clients.
(2) For offer, supplies and deliverables of Spontaneous Order only these GTC apply. This also applies to future commercial activities. It does not apply to the GTC of our clients, even though these will not be contradicted separately.
§2 Business executive and reachability
(1) Business executives of Spontaneous Order is Tim Bibow.
(2) Postal address : Reichenberger Straße 124, 10999 Berlin and via E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
§3 Contract formation
(1) The presentation of products of Spontaneous Order GmbH in this online shop is a non legally binding offer.
(2) By clicking the "Buy Now" button you create a binding order for all products in your shopping cart. The confirmation and acceptance of your order immediately happens after sending an automated email confirmation. With this email confirmation, the contract of sales is concluded.
(3) We save the contract and send you the order details by e-mail. You can access the terms and conditions at any time here. You can view past orders in your account.
(4) You have the alternative to close the contract in German or English.
§4 Payment terms, delay and method of payment
(1) All obligations resulting from the contractual relationship between Spontaneous Order and the client are immediately payable and due for payment without deductions.
(2) Regular method of payment is debit entry. Spontaneous Order reserves the right to attain other methods of payment, such as credit cards or Paypal.
(3) Spontaneour Order begins the production when the receipt of payment is ensured.
(4) The client has to pay delayed interest in case of a delay by statutory provisions.
§5 Delivery and transfer of risk
(1) The delivery will be made to the delivery address specified by the client, unless the client has specified another.
(2) Packaging and shipping charges are included in the price for customers with a delivery address in Germany if the order amount is more than 100€. For customers with a delivery address outside of Germany shipping costs will be added to the specified product prices. Detailed information on the shipping costs can be found directly in the offer. Further costs, such as customs duties have to be paid for by the client.
(3) The proprietorship of the item stays with Spontaneous Order until all receivables have been paid for.
(4) Spontaneous Order is responsible for the proper and timely deliverance, but not for delays the shipping company is liable for.
(1) If the customer fails to make correct information about his creditworthiness available Spontaneous Order is entitled to rescind from the contract, especially if a bankruptcy proceeding regarding the assets of the client is applied for. Reimbursement for services rendered is to be provided.
(1) For the rights in case of defects as to quality and defects of the goods and in any other case of other breaches of duty by the supplier, the statutory provisions apply.
(2) Notice of termination must be drawn up in writing.
§8 Limitation of liability
(1) Regarding claims of compensation for the injury of life, body and the health Spontaneous Order is only liable for deliberate or grossly negligent actions.
(2) Liability for slightly negligent actions of accessory contractual obligations is excluded.
(3) The liability for infringement beyond the significant contractual duties
§9 Choice of law, jurisdiction and saving clause
(1) German law applies.
(2) UN jurisdiction is excluded.
(3) Legal domicile is the Spontaneous order office.
(4) Should one or more of the terms above become void, the other conditions remain untouched.
(1) Platform of the EU Commission regarding online dispute resolution: http//ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Notice of cancellation / consumer rights to cancel the contract
(1) Cancellation policy Note of cancellation can be made within 14 days (letter or email) without any reason. The withdrawal period begins when you received the products.
In order to execute your right to cancel the contract you have to send us (Spontaneous Order GmbH, Reichenberger Straße 124, 10999 Berlin, Germany, email@example.com) a distinct statement (eg. postal letter or email) that you want to execute your right of revocation. You can use the attached sample statement, which usage is not mandatory.
In order to ensure the withdrawal period, you have to send the revocation statement before the withdrawal period expires.
(2) Consequences of revocation In the case of an effective revocation benefits are to be returned and if so derived profits are to be returned. If the goods are not returned in the quality received the customer has to compensate the loss of value. Has the merchandise been damaged through conventional usage, the customer does not have to pay. We bear the costs of returning the goods for returns within Germany. For returns outside of Germany, you have to pay the direct costs of returning the goods.
We are very delighted that you have shown interest in our enterprise. Data protection is of a particularly high priority for the management of the Spontaneous Order GmbH. The use of the Internet pages of the Spontaneous Order GmbH is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to use special enterprise services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no statutory basis for such processing, we generally obtain consent from the data subject.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to the Spontaneous Order GmbH. By means of this data protection declaration, our enterprise would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled.
As the controller, the Spontaneous Order GmbH has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website. However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, every data subject is free to transfer personal data to us via alternative means, e.g. by telephone.
Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in Member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is:
Spontaneous Order GmbH
Reichenbergerstr., 124 Phone: 0176 3 07 34 653
10999 Berlin Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deutschland Website: www.stilnest.com
General Terms and Conditions of Competitions
(1) Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
(2) Entry is open to everyone except employees of Spontaneous Order GmbH, their families agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competitions.
(3) The entrant must be aged 18 or over, in the continental United States of America 21 or over.
(4) Proof of identity and age may be required.
(5) Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
(6) All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
(7) Only one winner per household is permitted.
(8) Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
(9) No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
(10) The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
(11) The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
(12) The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
(13) In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
(14) The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Spontaneous Order GmbH, Berlin, Germany relating to any post-winning publicity.
(15) Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
(16) Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
(17) Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
(18) Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
(19) The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
(20) The Promoter is Spontaneous Order GmbH, Reichenberger Str. 124, 10999 Berlin, Germany.
(21) In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
(22) The winner and their guests may be required to participate in publicity. By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
(23) Any recourse to courts of law is excluded.